Female networking platform WILD, returns to KSA for its next trailblazing event in Riyadh on Monday, 19th June at Sumosan restaurant, Laysen Valley, Building 25 from 6pm to 8:30pm. Themed around self-leadership, the event will showcase four inspiring female speakers who will share their personal stories of how they built grit, tenacity and self-belief to become successful leaders.
The key themes and speakers include:
• Maha Tareq Telmesani – Assistant Professor at University of Jeddah and Coach
o Talk theme: Lost
• Abeer AlJanahi – Assistant Manager, Development -Saudi Entertainment Ventures | SEVEN
o Talk theme: Neurospicybrain, Neurotypical World
• Aisling Collins -Director of Interior Architecture – Red Sea Global
o Talk theme: My Personal Transformative Journey
• Marta Pessanha – Senior Design Manager – NEOM
o Talk theme: Breaking Barriers & Charting a New Path
• Emma Burdett – Founder & CEO – WILD
o Talk theme: Beauty in the Chaos
“We are proud and excited for our KSA expansion as we solidify our relationship with the United Nations Global Compact Network in KSA and I personally become the SDG5 gender equality ambassador for the Kingdom. WILD is trailblazing gender equality in the region through our WILD network of women, WILD events, our unique membership and leadership training and coaching programs. We are thrilled to be a part of the huge part of the trajectory of growth and change. This is just the start for WILD KSA,” said Emma Burdett, Founder of WILD.