Sage, the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, is excited to announce additional speakers from the entertainment industry and from business for Sage Summit 2016, the world’s largest gathering of entrepreneurs and leaders of small and medium businesses. Over 20,000 people from around the world will meet in Chicago, IL, on July 25-28 to share their passion for business, life and helping others.
Joining Sir Richard Branson on the keynote agenda at Sage Summit will be some of the biggest names in business and entertainment.
The giving economy: Why doing good is great for business
• Gwyneth Paltrow, Oscar®-winning Actress, founder and CCO of goop, a lifestyle newsletter that sets trends
● Zooey Deschanel, actress, singer-songwriter, and cofounder of HelloGiggles, a positive online community for women which was recently acquired by Time Inc.
Gwyneth and Zooey will talk about the rise of social enterprise: How entrepreneurs are looking to find ways not just to create successful businesses but also ones that benefit the world around them.
Sink or swim: Surviving the sharks at the investment pitch
● Robert Herjavec, founder and CEO of Herjavec Group and investor on ABC’s Emmy Award-winning hit show “Shark Tank”
● Daymond John, founder and CEO of FUBU, star of ABC’s “Shark Tank,” and CEO of Shark Branding
Robert and Daymond will give an inside look at what passionate investors want to see and advice on how to stay focused.
Values over valuation: Building a mission-driven business
● Ashton Kutcher, actor, entrepreneur, tech investor, and producer.
● Yancey Strickler, cofounder and CEO of Kickstarter.
Ashton and Yancey will share their experiences on how they’ve built their own successful businesses but also been cornerstones to help other new businesses grow.
In addition, the Sage Summit celebration party for attendees will feature Houndmouth, a critically-acclaimed new band from New Albany, Indiana, whose second album Little Neon Limelight was released in March 2015, and a very special, multi-platinum, headline act to be announced on social media.
Van Diamandakis, EVP of Brand, Sage commented, “Sage Summit is the largest global gathering of entrepreneurs and small businesses, and we want to ignite their passion with some of the most successful celebrity entrepreneurs speaking, sharing their passion for business, living and giving on stage. They believe, like we do, that small businesses are the driving force of our economies, and they will share their incredible stories and expertise to inspire 20,000 attendees on to greater success.”